AmpMe is an app that is used to synchronize and integrate different devices to play the same kind of music. There is AmpMe for PC, AmpMe for Windows and AmpMe for Mac. The application is designed, developed and produced by Amp Me inc.
This application can pair various Android phones, tablets and any stereo system. With this application, you can connect various devices and listen to music play simultaneously.
Once it is installed on smartphones one can start an ‘AmpMe party’ via a ‘ Party Code’ on the phone that is hosting. Then enter the code to be used on all other devices. This makes all the devices available to be synchronized and they will play the same music through their various speakers which are connected.
The app is readily available on the smartphone that has Android software of OS 4.1 version or a high version. One can choose music potions from the host’s phone memory. It’s very helpful if you want to listen to music from a big group and simultaneously.
The AmpMe for PC, AmpMe for Mac and AmpMe for Windows have the same download and installation process that works the same as that for PC.
Now let’s look at the download and installation process for PC when you have BlueStacks.
How to download and install AmpMe on PC using BlueStacks emulator
1. Firstly you have to first download BlueStacks emulator and you will find the installation process very easy to install on your PC.
2. Then configure the emulator BlueStacks, to your own personal Google account.
3. Followed by searching for the AmpMe app from your play store option from BlueStacks.
4. Once you get AmpMe install it.
5. After installing, click on the App icon on the menu option of BlueStacks which start playing
6. This is all you can now enjoy your music with your group simultaneously.
Similar Post: Tik Tok App for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac)
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.