EasyShare – File Transfer at Flash Speed!
Sometimes, it becomes a bit difficult to transfer files from one phone to another. Yes, Bluetooth is there, but it is challenged by the speed factor. Moreover, in the case of big files like videos and images, it becomes inconvenient to rely on Bluetooth. Hence, there is a requirement for a faster transfer mechanism.
If you are looking for one, then EasyShare is here for you. The file transfer app has all that you need to get your files from your old phone to the new one. If you need to transfer files from your computer to your phone, you can move on from the basic wired transfer method.
As you can use this app on your PC also via an Android emulator, it becomes hassle-free for you to do that. Here is how you can run it on your PC.
How To Download EasyShare on PC!
For running this app on your PC, you need to get an Android emulator first. You can choose from Nox, BlueStacks, MEmu, and many others on the internet. However, we will talk about Nox App Player in this one.
- Visit the legitimate website of the Nox Android Emulator and get the latest version as per your PC specifications.
- After downloading the app, open the installer of the app, and begin the installation process.
- Follow the guidelines and allow the emulator around 10 minutes for a complete installation.
- When it is installed, fire up the emulator and login to Google Play Store with your username and password.
- Search for the app on it and click on install.
- Now, you can easily transfer files, that too at a lightning-fast speed.
With the EasyShare app on your PC, you get the following features:
- Unlike other apps, the EasyShare app allows you to transfer files like images, videos, docs, and others at remarkable speeds (40Mbps).
- With this app on your phone, you can transfer files anywhere and anytime.
- The best part of the app is that it does not need any internet connection to function.
- Another distinguishable feature that makes this app unique is the absence of ads.
- Along with being the best at functioning, the app is also compatible with a wide range of devices like iOS, Android, Windows, etc.
- The cloning feature allows you to seamlessly transfer content from your old phone to the new one.
- With EasyShare, you don’t have to worry about the file size as it can be limitless. You can transfer files of varying sizes with this app.
User Opinion & Final Words
Since its release, the app has garnered over 100 million installs and has delivered as the users wanted. The unique and remarkable performance of the app is the reason it has received a rating of 4.6 on Google Play.
As you are well aware of the remarkable features of the app, it is time to give it a try. So, get this app for your phone and PC & ease your file transfer process. We hope you get the best out of this article!
Read Also: How To Install Zero VPN App For PC
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.