This is a mobile application and a surveillance program for ESeye Digital Video Recorder (DVR) that gives a user the ability to video monitor web-cameras remotely using only a tablet or smartphone device. Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ has great features that allow the app to video record and manage powerful functions locally. This makes the application very easy to operate, manage and use.
The app can be downloaded for free on both iOS and Android operating systems. To use Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ on Mac and PC, you need to download and install an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks App Player.
How to Download and Install Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ for PC and Mac
BlueStacks is a free computer platform that allows users to run mobile applications on both Mac and Windows computers. To download the current version, your PC should have Mac OS Sierra or a higher version, or either Windows 7/8/8.1/10 operating system, 468 free hard disk space, 4GB of RAM and an up-to-date computer graphics card.
Step 1: Download BlueStacks Emulator
BlueStacks for Windows Users
1. Visit https://www.bluestacks.com and download BlueStacks3 (the current version of BlueStacks).
2. Go to the downloaded executable (.exe) file and double-click it to launch the installer.
3. Once the installer has launched, click the “Next” button to continue with the process. While following the instructions for the installation, keep clicking the next button until you find the “Install” button.
4. Click “Install” for the process to begin. The process can take some time depending on the speed of your computer’s processor.
5. After BlueStacks has finished installing, make sure to enable the Application Store and the Communication Center so that BlueStacks can run and perform best.
BlueStacks for Mac Users
1. Go to https://www.bluestacks.com and download the Mac version of the BlueStacks App Player.
2. Once downloaded, double-click the file (.dmg file) to start the installation.
3. Following the installer’s directions, click on the BlueStacks icon to continue with the process. Click “Install” and then the “Continue” button, and wait until the installer is done installing the emulator.
4. When an error message pops up during installation, go to the Security Settings tab in your computer and “allow” the Privacy Settings so that Mac OS can recognize the installed version of BlueStacks.
Since you have successfully downloaded and installed BlueStacks, now it is time to install Eseenet Esee Eseenet+.
Step 2: How to Install Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ for Windows
1. From the start menu, or the Window’s desktop, open BlueStacks App Player.
2. Set up a Google Account in order to use the Google App Store. After the account setting is successful, you will be directed to the Google Play Store where you can search and install Android Applications.
Step 3: How to Install Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ for Mac
1. From the start menu of your Mac, open BlueStacks App Player and wait for it to launch.
2. Go to settings and set up a Google Account to access the Application’s store.
3. Go back to the main BlueStacks window and click the “My Apps” tab. A new window will show.
4. Click the “Search Apps” icon and type Eseenet Esee Eseenet+. To install the app, click “Search Play Eseenet Esee Eseenet+”.
5. This will successfully install the application on your Mac.
Following the above guidelines, anyone can install Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ on PC and use it comfortably and more efficiently than when using it on a mobile phone or tablet.
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.