If you like shooting videos and editing them with great effects, you might have heard of KineMaster Video Editor. It is a very powerful video editing app for Android, used by journalists, vloggers, marketeers and even TikTok fans! Let’s look at some of the amazing features included:
- Supports multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text and special effects;
- Add voiceovers and sound effects to your video;
- Access to an Asset Store with many creative options to boost the quality of your videos;
- Trim, crop, slice and control the playback speed;
- Apply many color filters;
- Supports up to 4K 2160p video at 30FPS;
But wait, wasn’t this only for Android? Yes, but that doesn’t mean you can’t install Kinemaster for PC. Here we will show you how to download and install on PC using BlueStacks App Player. Don’t worry, it is quite simple, keep reading.
Must See: How to Get DU Recorder App on your PC
Get an Android emulator for PC
To get KineMaster for PC, we will have to use the BlueStacks App Player, an Android emulator. It recreates the environment of a smartphone inside your computer, so you’re not restricted to a real smartphone when you want to use these apps on your PC. Download it here, and install it;
Install Kinemaster on the PC
Once the setup is complete, open the BlueStacks App Player and you’ll see that the interface looks like the one on an Android tablet. Click “My Apps” inside the BlueStacks App Player and search for “KineMaster Application”. Enter your Google e-mail account, and once you do the app will start installing;
KineMaster Video Editor is now downloading and should be ready to use in a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet connection;
Using Kinemaster on your Computer
- Open the app and you’ll see the options to create a new project. Click it and choose the aspect ratio preferred;
- You will now find the main editor page. On the right side, you can see the editing menu:
- In the red center button, you can record new footage;
- In the top “Media” button, you can import videos and images to your project;
- In the right “Music” button, you can import music and sounds;
- In the bottom “Voice” button, you can record voice-over;
- And finally, in the left button “Layers”, you will be able to stack videos and effects;
- In the bottom left of this menu, you can find the Asset store, which gives you access to many different effects and images you can import to your project;
- Start by importing some videos and images either by using the Record button or by accessing your media library; you will see them appearing on the timeline in the bottom half of the screen;
- Organize the videos and images in any way you want. Let your creativity run free!
- Add any effects, music or voice-over, as required;
- Play around with the special effects and layers section;
After you’re done, you can export your video with the top-right button; it is ready to share with the world!
Now you can use Kinemaster for PC. Unleash your creativity, create awesome videos and share them with the world!
You May Also Like: TikTok Desktop Version – Free Download