Are you in search of a handled security camera device? If yes, you are at the right place since I’m going to show you the perfect application for your definite need. The tool I’m talking about is called MEye.
The MEye is the best video surveillance tools presented to you by the leading Meyetech developers. This tool offers an exact live preview of the security camera video.
A surveillance camera is an essential tool in any organization, and MEye app is one that you shouldn’t afford to miss out. Getting MEye app for PC ready to use is a very in a straightforward task. I will take you through the procedure of downloading and installing MEye for PC. But first, below are the features of MEye for PC Windows.
1. It’s compatible with all the Android phones.
2. It allows streaming of live video from security devices directly.
3. It supports multiple DVRs
4. The app enables taking of snapshots of a live streaming video.
5. It supports control over PTZ cameras.
How to download as well as install MEye for PC Windows.
First, to download and install MEye for PC requires the installation of a third party emulators on your PC. There are various emulators such as Genymotion, Andy, BlueStacks and much more. As of this post, we shall discuss how to use BlueStacks Emulator.
1. Download and install BlueStacks emulator on PC.
2. You will find an icon of BlueStacks on your home screen after completion of BlueStacks App Player.
3. To open it, double click on the icon.
4. Set up your Google Play Store account by entering your Gmail address.
5. At the top right corner, type MEye on the search tool and hit enter.
6. Install the application.
7. In BlueStacks, go to “My Apps” and select MEye.
8. To use the app on your PC, click on it.
Now, that’s it for MEye for PC.
Similar App: SuperLivePro for PC
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.