Snap VPN is a free VPN proxy with high speed and unlimited usage. It is fast to connect, stable due to various free VPN server. It shows you a list of the servers which are closest to you with high connectivity. The application is also easy to use.
Snap VPN does not require any username, password or even registration. Through this application you can bypass any firewall wherever you are. You can unblock sites with free proxy server. Private browsing is guaranteed, and tracking is not possible. Works with Wifi, LTE, 3G and all mobile data carriers.
Hereunder we will go through the steps to download and install Snap VPN app on PC using BlueStacks emulator. BlueStacks APP Player allows Android applications to run on PCs with Microsoft Windows and macOS.
Snap VPN for PC Step by Step Guide
1. Ensure that your PC is running on the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X to ensure optimal performance.
2. Download BlueStacks emulator from – https://www.bluestacks.com/. Select Download. This will take a while, approximately 10 minutes. BlueStacks supports all apps and games hence, it is our preferred option.
3. Open BlueStacks once installation is complete. Select the language.
4. BlueStacks will ask you to log in with your existing Google account or create a new one.
5. Sign in with your credentials and agree to the Terms of Service.
6. Then it asks you for payment details however you have the option to bypass this step.
7. Go to the search option and in the Search, select “Free VPN proxy by Snap VPN” and select the first one that comes up. Select the Install button and Accept.
8. Once installation is complete, which takes only a few minutes select the Open button.
9. The Free VPN proxy by Snap VPN for PC is ready for use.
10. Enjoy your new VPN proxy by Snap, you are ready to start playing!
The current version is 2.2.6 released on November 26, 2017.
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.