Tenta Private VPN Browser is an Android browser with the primary focus of safeguarding one’s privacy and providing security. The browser protects the user’s digital identity instead of profiting from it. The browser accomplishes this with the help of an in-built VPN and secure DNS system that has the ability to block internet service providers (ISPs) from snooping around and stealing the user’s browser data. Tenta encrypts each and every activity of the user from browsing history to downloads and bookmarks.
Moreover, Tenta has a zone functionality that enables users to separate their browsing sessions depending on whether it’s work, personal, or based on their current physical location.
Similar Read: Get Tenta Private VPN Browser for PC from Techforpc
What are the top features of this browser?
The Tenta Private VPN Browser aims to help people take control of their digital identities, and protect them from spying ISPs. To enable this, the browser offers some impressive features:
1. Automatic Privacy: The browser ensures complete data encryption by default so that the user’s browsing history remains completely private and cannot be accessed by ISPs.
2. Built-In Unlimited VPN: Users gain access to free unlimited VPN while browsing. They can even upgrade to Tenta Pro to extend the protection to their entire device.
3. Ad Blocking: The browser comes with default AdBlock features that enable faster loading of websites.
4. Secure DNS over TLS: Multiple DNS options are available on the browser, such as including DNS over TLS and DNSSEC. The browser also supports decentralized DNS.
5. Blockchain support: The browser is crypto-friendly with in-built blockchain protocols and decentralized DNS.
Steps for installing Tenta Private VPN Browser on PC
Although Tenta Private VPN Browser is an Android browser, it can be also be used on Windows and Mac PC. Installing Tenta Browser for Windows or Tenta Browser for Mac would require an emulator. The best emulator for Tenta Browser for PC is BlueStacks. BlueStacks will allow you to run the Android browser app on your PC. They way emulators accomplish this is by virtualizing the Android Operating System.
To continue with the process, the first thing required in the installation of the BlueStacks App Player on your computer. Adhering to the procedure below, you can download and install both Tenta Browser for Windows and Tenta Browser for Mac, as per your PC configurations.
You can install Tenta Browser for PC using the steps listed below:
- Download BlueStacks emulator from their website clicking here.
- Install the app for BlueStacks on the concerned PC.
- Once the installation of the BlueStacks emulator is complete, launch the emulator app and press on the “My App” toggle button.
- Perform a search for the Tenta Browser app.
- After the search yields the correct result, install the Tenta browser for the PC app.
- Use your Google account to sign in before the installation process starts.
- If you face problems while searching for Tenta Private VPN Browser on the emulator search, then download the APK file for Tenta Private VPN browser and install it on the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Note 1: The time taken for the installation of Tenta Browser for PC would vary depending on the strength of the internet connection on your PC.
Note 2: If any loading issues appear with the BlueStacks emulator app, install the Microsoft .net framework software on your PC.
Once the installation is complete, launch the Tenta Browser for PC and enjoy the spectacular features that it offers! Don’t forget to check out our last pc applications at Appsforpc.io
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.