The Torque Lite and Pro app is a wonderful app developed by Ian Hawkins. The Paid version of this app is the Torque pro and the free version is the Torque Lite. This communication tool helps its users in diagnosing the engine, and directly monitors the car’s engine control unit and retrieve information from the sensor linked to it.
Torque Lite and Pro PC has amazing features. Which are:
- Export map and track log files
- Help fix the car
- Turbo boost gauge support
- Show and rest engine fault codes
- Head up display
How to download Torque Lite and Pro for PC, Windows and Mac
Let us look at the process involved in downloading and installing Torque Lite and Pro for PC. To be able to download Torque for PC/Windows/Mac, the first step is to download a third party emulator in your PC. In this case, we will use the BlueStacks Emulator app player( There are other emulators like Andy, iPadian, Leaproid and Nox) Then install the BlueStacks Emulator on the PC
Installation of Torque Lite and Pro for PC
- First step is to download and install the BlueStacks Emulator of your choice on the PC
- After downloading the BlueStacks app player, there is an icon of BlueStacks on the home screen.
- Double click on the above-mentioned icon to open it
- Enter a Gmail address in order to open up the Google play store
- In the search tool-located at top left corner- type the word TORQUE and hit Enter
- Click on Torque Lite and Pro on the next page to install the application, then wait for the installation process to be completed
- Go back to BlueStacks, “My Apps” and find Torque, click “Open” on the application in order for you to be able to use it on your PC
After the above process, you should have successfully installed Torque for your PC. If it is not successful, you can always try again. This application is pretty useful and easy to use.
Also Read: How to install WiFi Master Key on PC
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.