No matter where you are in the world, the vMEyeCloud for PC will help you access your security devices and control them. The simple interface is very easy to use and with this app you will have the control of all your DVR and IPC videos from your surveillance. But how do you get this app?
Unlike using the vMEyeCloud for Mac which is easy to download and install, vMEyeCloud for Windows requires more. The most crucial requirement is an Android apps emulator called BlueStacks. Bellow will be provided a step by step guide on using vMEyeCloud on PC.
Check also: XMEye for Computer
Download and install BlueStacks that can run vMEyeCloud for Windows and Mac
1. There are many emulators you can download but the best is BlueStacks.
2. You can download it from its official website.
3. Once you get the .exe file, double click on it to install. Follow the prompts selecting as appropriate.
4. The installation will take a while.
5. When the installation is finished, set up your Google Account which will be required for access to the Google Play Store.
How to download vMEyeCloud for PC and install it
1. You can find the vMEyeCloud on the Play Store available on the BlueStacks software.
2. Open Google Play and click on the Search button. Type in the words “vMEyeCloud” and search.
3. You will see the app and all you have to do is click on install. It will be downloaded and installed.
4. After installation, find the app by looking in “My Apps” in BlueStacks. Click on the app to open it.
5. To get started, fill each requirement in the application. You are now ready to set up and start enjoying the services vMEyeCloud has to offer.
You will not have to have difficult settings like port forwarding. Just register on the mEye Cloud Server and plug the IPC or DVR. You will be able to view videos from your surveillance straight from your PC no matter where you are.
Similar Software: vMEye App for PC
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.