X-VPN is a program that ensures that users can access the internet safely and securely. The application is designed with a one-step connection set up. That means that after installing the application on their device, the user simply needs to open the application and click the connect button in order for them to connect to the internet via the VPN application.
X-VPN secures the identity of the user as well as other important information that might be compromised when the user connects to the internet through an insecure network. Subsequently, the VPN guarantees security for the users as it creates an anonymous identity for the user while using the internet. This means that malicious software and spyware, websites and web applications cannot tap into the connection of the user to obtain any personal data or information through their internet connection. Another advantage of X-VPN is that it does not have in restrictions on the bandwidth of the network and thus it does not decrease the speed of connectivity.
Moreover, the X-VPN does not maintain a user log for internet connection. For example, X-VPN does not store browser histories or any passwords that the user might have used while connected to the internet. Subsequently, X-VPN becomes particularly important when a user is planning to connect to the internet through a public hotspot such as connections at a public airport or library.
Unfortunately, X-VPN is only available for devices that run on an android platform. However, through the use of emulators such as BlueStacks, one can be able to install and run X-VPN on their personal computer. BlueStacks is a program that creates a virtual android machine on our computer thus allowing you to run android applications on a windows platform. Downloading and installing X-VPN on your computer involves a series of steps.
- Firstly, begin by downloading BlueStacks on your PC running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Download Link
- After installation is compete, run BlueStacks on your computer and open Google Play Store.
- Search for X-VPN in Google Play Store, download the application and install it.
- Open the app drawer on BlueStacks emulator.
- In Bluestacks, click on the X-VPN icon to open it and follow the onscreen instructions on how to use the application.
- It is important to note that X-VPN will only run on the PC as long as you are running BlueStacks emulator.
- Therefore, you should also run the browser through BlueStacks emulator while you are using X-VPN for a secure connection.
Check Also: Zero VPN App for PC
You can also find more VPN Apps for PC at Appsforpc.io
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.