XMEye is a CCTV application through which you can have a live view of videos on your device. Developed by the leading developers of Huang Wan Shui, XMEye for PC plays a critical role in monitoring various places from a single location.
Besides, XMEye for Windows has an option for cloud technology. This technology enables a simpler and faster log in using the serial number of your device. It allows you to enjoy an exciting live stream of videos as they take place. As a result, this application has grown to become one of the best video monitoring software tool in the market.
Besides, the XMEye application can record almost all the videos you want so that you can watch later at your convenience.
Some features that are supported by XMEye for PC (Windows & Mac)
1. Supports logging in with the help of cloud technology.
2. Permits real-time live viewing.
3. Allow remote playback.
4. Supports local recording and play.
5. It allows searching of pictures as well as snapshots.
6. Allows the QR code to scan the serial number.
7. Permits cloud user registration and modification.
How to download and install XMEye on PC Windows & Mac using BlueStacks emulator
1. First, you are required to download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC, Download link.
2. After the BlueStacks app installation completes, a BlueStacks icon will appear on your screen.
3. Click on it twice to open.
4. Enter your Gmail address to set up a Google Play Store account.
5. At the top right corner, you will see a search tool, type the word XMEye on it and click to search the installer.
6. Click on the result that appears to install XMEye.
7. In BlueStacks, go to “My Apps” where you will see the XMEye installed.
8. Click on the XMEye application to use it on your PC windows.
Congratulations! You have completed downloading and installing XMEye for Computers. You can now enjoy its unlimited service.
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.