ZAarchiver is an android application that allows you to manage compressed files from any Android device. Whether you would like to see what is in your compressed document, or if you are looking to create compressed files from multiple files on your device, ZAarchiver allows you to complete this task in moments.
ZAarchiver is not, however, exclusive to android devices, as you are able to download and run this app on your Windows PC or Mac, provided you have the correct supporting software.
By downloading ZAarchiver to your Windows PC or Mac you will be able to compress, extract, and create different file types such as ZIP,ISO,RAR and many others. In order to utilize this app on your Windows PC or Mac you will need to use a third party software. The third party software we are going to work with is BlueStacks, which is an Android emulator.
This software allows your PC to support the Android app and is easy to work with. You will be unable to download ZArchiver to your PC or MacOS without this supporting software. By using this Android emulator on your PC we are creating a mobile environment, allowing the app to be downloaded and utilized.
ZAarchiver for Windows and Mac
Use the following steps to install ZArchiver on your PC with BlueStacks. The following steps work the same for WindowsPC installation as well as installation on MacOS. For more information on downloading BlueStacks for MacOS please visit this url: https://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204761929-Introducing-MacOS-Version-of-BlueStacks-App-Player
1. The first step is to download and install the BlueStacks software on your PC correctly
2. After installing BlueStacks on your PC, you will need to open the software and search for the ZAarchiver app in the search bar.
3. Once you enter your search the play store will open
4. Simply use your Gmail ID to login
5. In the play store you will need to search for ZAarchiver again
6. When you find ZAarchiver simply download it and install it to your Windows PC or MacOS
7. Once it’s downloaded and installed, your next step is to open the BlueStacks software and click the icon that is labeled Zarchiver.
8. After the last seven steps you’re now ready to run and operate ZAarchiver on your PC
My name is Georg, I’m a full time App & Web developer who loves to create new digital content for blogs and social medias.